Ranchi: Tributes were paid to martyrs Sheikh Bhikhari and Tikait Umraon Singh in a function organized in Chutupalu on Wednesday.
The state minister Haji Hussain Ansari said both martyrs had sacrificed their lives for the country’s freedom. Now it is the responsibility of the government to look after the families and dependents of the martyrs, he said.
The villages of the two will be developed into model villages and government jobs will be given to their dependents.
- November 15, 2018
- November 12, 2018
- November 5, 2018
- November 4, 2018
By Goutam Shankar Das Jharkhand is 18 years old today. Frog-jumping over its nascent days, it is now in its adolescent era. Irrespective of political observations, Jharkhand has indeed progressed though a bit on the slower side. Jharkhand has seen seven governments in its run as a separate state. Each government has had programs chalked […]
- Asifullah Khan promoted to Jamshedpur FC first-team squad on
- It will be a tough game against JFC: Kerala Blasters coach on
- Tim Cahill’s maiden ISL goal cheered by 20472 Jamshedpur FC fans on
- Adrenaline flushed out as Kerala Blasters decimate Jamshedpur FC’s 2-nil lead at half time on
- JRD Stadium set for another houseful action as JFC looks to break draw jinx on