Ranchi: The fifth preliminary test of Jharkhand State Public Commission concluded peacefully on Sunday. A total of 241 examination centres had been set up in ten districts of the state.
Adequate security arrangement was made at all centres. Magistrates were appointed at all the centres along with the police forces.
Videography was also conducted at some of the centres. A total of 1.24 lakh candidates had applied for the exam. Around 9000 forms were rejected by the JPSC.
In Ranchi, there were 51 examination centres while in Jamshedpur there were 32 examination centres.
- November 12, 2018
- November 5, 2018
- November 4, 2018
- October 30, 2018
By Goutam Shankar Das For almost 69 years, I have been witness to many Dipawali festivities and my reflections on the celebration of this festival of light and sound has broadened with just one factor remaining constant – the factor of a great divide. For years, I have been witness to people spending huge amounts, […]
- Asifullah Khan promoted to Jamshedpur FC first-team squad on
- It will be a tough game against JFC: Kerala Blasters coach on
- Tim Cahill’s maiden ISL goal cheered by 20472 Jamshedpur FC fans on
- Adrenaline flushed out as Kerala Blasters decimate Jamshedpur FC’s 2-nil lead at half time on
- JRD Stadium set for another houseful action as JFC looks to break draw jinx on