Ranchi: Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) today issued the first list of party candidates for the Lok Sabha elections. Party spokesperson and general secretary Supriyo Bhattacharya said several JMM leaders had come up with the claim for the Jamshedpur Lok Sabha ticket.
He said the party had decided to field party president Sibu Soren from the Dumka seat. Vijay Hansda and Jagannath Mahato will contest from the Rajmahal and Giridih seats.
The decision on Jamshedpur seat will be taken in next few days, he said.
- April 13, 2018
- April 10, 2018
- April 9, 2018
- April 6, 2018
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on