Ranchi: Union minister Jairam Ramesh and state Congress in-charge of Jharkhand BK Hari Prasad will be visiting the state Capital on Friday. The state Congress president Sukhdev Bhagat said the minister will be arriving by afternoon.
The legislative group president of the party Rajendra Prasad Singh has convened a meeting of all party MLAs on Friday. The party leaders will review the work of all party ministers and ensure speedy implementation of development work.
- November 15, 2018
- November 12, 2018
- November 5, 2018
- November 4, 2018
By Goutam Shankar Das Jharkhand is 18 years old today. Frog-jumping over its nascent days, it is now in its adolescent era. Irrespective of political observations, Jharkhand has indeed progressed though a bit on the slower side. Jharkhand has seen seven governments in its run as a separate state. Each government has had programs chalked […]
- Asifullah Khan promoted to Jamshedpur FC first-team squad on
- It will be a tough game against JFC: Kerala Blasters coach on
- Tim Cahill’s maiden ISL goal cheered by 20472 Jamshedpur FC fans on
- Adrenaline flushed out as Kerala Blasters decimate Jamshedpur FC’s 2-nil lead at half time on
- JRD Stadium set for another houseful action as JFC looks to break draw jinx on