Ranchi, Jan 13: Chief Minister Hemant Soren has approved the proposal reconstitution of the Jharkhand Tribal Advisory Council that will be notified after the consent of the Governor.
The Chief Minister will be the Chairman and Minister Champai Soren Deputy Chairman of the twenty members Committee.
Fifteen Scheduled Tribe members of the Assembly will be its members. Two well known persons belonging to Schedule Tribe will be its members and Principal Secretary Welfare will be its member secretary.
- April 13, 2018
- April 10, 2018
- April 9, 2018
- April 6, 2018
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on