Ranchi: All Jharkhand Students Union leaders have demanded implementation of the food security law in the state. The central vice president of the party Hasan Ansari said there was a food security law in effect in the country.
But the law needs to be implemented in letter and spirit, he said. He said so during a convocation of AJSU organized in Badaye panchayat of Ormanjhi block.
- November 15, 2018
- November 12, 2018
- November 5, 2018
- November 4, 2018
By Goutam Shankar Das Jharkhand is 18 years old today. Frog-jumping over its nascent days, it is now in its adolescent era. Irrespective of political observations, Jharkhand has indeed progressed though a bit on the slower side. Jharkhand has seen seven governments in its run as a separate state. Each government has had programs chalked […]
- Asifullah Khan promoted to Jamshedpur FC first-team squad on
- It will be a tough game against JFC: Kerala Blasters coach on
- Tim Cahill’s maiden ISL goal cheered by 20472 Jamshedpur FC fans on
- Adrenaline flushed out as Kerala Blasters decimate Jamshedpur FC’s 2-nil lead at half time on
- JRD Stadium set for another houseful action as JFC looks to break draw jinx on