Jamshedpur, Aug. 7 : Senior BJP leader and Dhanbad MP Pashupati Nath Singh was admitted at Tata Main Hospital on Monday evening after he complained on uneasiness.
Singh was in Jamshedpur today for attending a function at the Gurudwara Ground in Sakchi to mark last Monday of holi month of Shrawan.
After he complained of uneasiness and slight pain in the abdomen as he reached a hotel in Sakchi where he was supposed to stay, he was rushed to the hospital. Doctors advised him rest..
- September 23, 2018
- September 21, 2018
- September 10, 2018
- September 8, 2018
- September 4, 2018
By RK Sinha At the National Executive Meeting of the BJP in Delhi (September 8-9) observations made by Prime Minister Narednra Modi and the Party President Amit Shah should be taken note of. The Prime Minister of India is never on leave or on holiday. This is what Amit Shah said emphasizing that ever since […]
- KIIT to set up centre of higher education at Baharagora on
- Mehandi controversy: Rajendra Vidyalaya withdraws suspension of girls on
- Jamshedpur auto-rickshaw and van operators on indefinite strike from today on
- Multi-storied building sealed in Dhatkidih on
- New air route to help Odisha export mangoes to Southeast Asia on