Ranchi: Communist Party of India (ML) today announced names of candidates for the eight Lok Sabha seats. Party national general secretary Dipankar Bhattacharya made the announcement in the state Capital.
The candidates include Bahadur Oraon (Ranchi), Lalsai Bhagat (Lohardagga), Ramnaresh Singh (Chatra), Sushma Mehta (Palamu), Javed Islam (Hazaribagh), Rajkumar Yadav (Kodarma), Bitia Manjhi (Dumka) and Gita Mandal (Godda).
The party will support Marxist Coordination Committee candidate Anand Mahato and Communist Party of India candidate Jyotin Soren from Dhanbad and Rajmahal seats respectively.
- November 15, 2018
- November 12, 2018
- November 5, 2018
- November 4, 2018
By Goutam Shankar Das Jharkhand is 18 years old today. Frog-jumping over its nascent days, it is now in its adolescent era. Irrespective of political observations, Jharkhand has indeed progressed though a bit on the slower side. Jharkhand has seen seven governments in its run as a separate state. Each government has had programs chalked […]
- Asifullah Khan promoted to Jamshedpur FC first-team squad on
- It will be a tough game against JFC: Kerala Blasters coach on
- Tim Cahill’s maiden ISL goal cheered by 20472 Jamshedpur FC fans on
- Adrenaline flushed out as Kerala Blasters decimate Jamshedpur FC’s 2-nil lead at half time on
- JRD Stadium set for another houseful action as JFC looks to break draw jinx on