Ranchi: Chief Minister Hemant Soren today reviewed the work of rural work department at Project Bhavan. He said action will be taken against slack officials.
He said the officials doing good job will be felicitated. He said the present rate of work being done by the various departments could be said to be satisfactory.
He said the rate of progress should be improved so that the results are up to the mark. He said the implementation of government projects should be timely and of high quality.
- November 12, 2018
- November 5, 2018
- November 4, 2018
- October 30, 2018
By Goutam Shankar Das For almost 69 years, I have been witness to many Dipawali festivities and my reflections on the celebration of this festival of light and sound has broadened with just one factor remaining constant – the factor of a great divide. For years, I have been witness to people spending huge amounts, […]
- Asifullah Khan promoted to Jamshedpur FC first-team squad on
- It will be a tough game against JFC: Kerala Blasters coach on
- Tim Cahill’s maiden ISL goal cheered by 20472 Jamshedpur FC fans on
- Adrenaline flushed out as Kerala Blasters decimate Jamshedpur FC’s 2-nil lead at half time on
- JRD Stadium set for another houseful action as JFC looks to break draw jinx on