Ranchi, August 12: Chief Minister Raghubar Das today paid tributes to late Thakur Vishwanath Shahdeo on his birth anniversary.
Das reached the HEC and garlanded the statue of the freedom fighter and offered his floral tributes.
He said that the freedom fighter had led with an example in the country’s first war for independnece in 1857.
He said that in 1858 when he was fighting with Britishers at Chatra Talab he was caught due to treachery and on April 16, 1858 he was hanged near the Ranchi Zila School
- February 18, 2019
- February 9, 2019
- February 6, 2019
- January 30, 2019
By RK Sinha What happened in Pulwama last week raises concern. We lost some 40 jawans of CRPF in terror attack. There is anger and shock as 125 crore Indians are stunned. We are anxious to see to it that Pakistan is taught a lesson. We must retaliate. The nation is engaged in decoding this […]
- Karwa Chauth celebrated with traditional fervor in Jamshedpur on
- Ranchi Test ticket sale starts Oct 15, price starts at Rs 250 on
- Shooting of Bhojpuri video album begins in Jamshedpur on
- Public Complaint Cell to initiate a direct link between the people on
- Critical kidney patient needs urgent help on