Ranchi: Chief Minister Hemant Soren today held a review meeting of the health department.
He said the faith of the people in the health machinery should be revived. He said the hospitals should make sincere efforts to ensure that the patients get all facilities under the same roof.
He said the health centres should be supplied with adequate stocks of medicines. He said the doctors should be available in hospitals round the clock.
- November 12, 2018
- November 5, 2018
- November 4, 2018
- October 30, 2018
By Goutam Shankar Das For almost 69 years, I have been witness to many Dipawali festivities and my reflections on the celebration of this festival of light and sound has broadened with just one factor remaining constant – the factor of a great divide. For years, I have been witness to people spending huge amounts, […]
- Asifullah Khan promoted to Jamshedpur FC first-team squad on
- It will be a tough game against JFC: Kerala Blasters coach on
- Tim Cahill’s maiden ISL goal cheered by 20472 Jamshedpur FC fans on
- Adrenaline flushed out as Kerala Blasters decimate Jamshedpur FC’s 2-nil lead at half time on
- JRD Stadium set for another houseful action as JFC looks to break draw jinx on