Jamshedpur: Chief Minister Hemant Soren felicitated the deputy commissioner of Dumka Harsh Mangla during a programme organized at Morabadi Ground on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti yesterday.
The DC of Dumka was awarded for leading the district in making it the top district of the state in the implementation of the Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme.
Dumka district had been given a target to link a total of 130 people to self-employment. The district succeeded in linking 174 beneficiaries to the project.
- February 18, 2019
- February 9, 2019
- February 6, 2019
- January 30, 2019
By RK Sinha What happened in Pulwama last week raises concern. We lost some 40 jawans of CRPF in terror attack. There is anger and shock as 125 crore Indians are stunned. We are anxious to see to it that Pakistan is taught a lesson. We must retaliate. The nation is engaged in decoding this […]
- Karwa Chauth celebrated with traditional fervor in Jamshedpur on
- Ranchi Test ticket sale starts Oct 15, price starts at Rs 250 on
- Shooting of Bhojpuri video album begins in Jamshedpur on
- Public Complaint Cell to initiate a direct link between the people on
- Critical kidney patient needs urgent help on