Ranchi: Chief Minister Hemant Soren will be accompanying JMM’s Lok Sabha candidate from Jamshedpur Niroop Mohanty during the latter’s filing of nomination tomorrow. The CM will arrive in the city directly from Dumka.
He will first address a conference of JMM activists and later reach the office of the deputy commissioner to attend the nomination process with Mohanty in the afternoon.
He will also attend a meeting of party workers at Uliyan, Kadma.
- April 13, 2018
- April 10, 2018
- April 9, 2018
- April 6, 2018
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on