Ranchi: The state Congress president met the governor Dr Syed Ahmad on the latter’s return from Mumbai. He said it was a courtesy visit.
He said he discussed various issues of the state with the governor and wished for his good health.
- April 13, 2018
- April 10, 2018
- April 9, 2018
- April 6, 2018
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on