Ranchi: The state registration minister Annapurna Devi today inaugurated an online facility for the sale of stamps and pre-registration.
She said the online facility would pave way for an easier access to the various services such as sale of stamps and pre-registration. She also inaugurated a payment gateway and search module.
She said the online facility will help control offences related to sale of land and prevent black-marketing of stamps. The crisis of stamps in the state will also be greatly solved through the online facility, she said.
- November 15, 2018
- November 12, 2018
- November 5, 2018
- November 4, 2018
By Goutam Shankar Das Jharkhand is 18 years old today. Frog-jumping over its nascent days, it is now in its adolescent era. Irrespective of political observations, Jharkhand has indeed progressed though a bit on the slower side. Jharkhand has seen seven governments in its run as a separate state. Each government has had programs chalked […]
- Asifullah Khan promoted to Jamshedpur FC first-team squad on
- It will be a tough game against JFC: Kerala Blasters coach on
- Tim Cahill’s maiden ISL goal cheered by 20472 Jamshedpur FC fans on
- Adrenaline flushed out as Kerala Blasters decimate Jamshedpur FC’s 2-nil lead at half time on
- JRD Stadium set for another houseful action as JFC looks to break draw jinx on