New Delhi, Jan 11 (IANS) Former police officer Kiran Bedi Saturday criticised Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for holding a “Janata Darbar” within the premises of the Delhi Secretariat.
“For God’s sake, Arvind and Team, Secretariats are not run from rooftops! Please take time to listen/absorb! And then take considered decisions!” Bedi wrote on twitter.
A “Janata Darbar” of Kejriwal and his ministers had a chaotic start Saturday with the chief minister withdrawing from the scene due to the mad rush. But he promised a better show and soon.
- March 16, 2018
- March 13, 2018
- February 28, 2018
- February 22, 2018
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on