New Delhi, March 18 (IANS) The Aam Aadmi Party Tuesday announced its seventh list of 26 candidates for the Lok Sabha polls, fielding activist S.P. Udayakumar from Kanyakumari in Tamil Nadu.
Lawyer Himmat Singh Shergill will contest for the Anandpur Sahib seat in Punjab.
The party has announced six candidates in Bihar, eight in Tamil Nadu, four in Uttar Pradesh, and one each in Maharashtra, Tripura, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Punjab, Puducherry, Mizoram and Manipur.
With the release of its seventh list, the AAP has so far announced 268 candidates for the 543-seat Lok Sabha.
- March 16, 2018
- March 13, 2018
- February 28, 2018
- February 22, 2018
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on