Woman burnt while cooking

News Bits No Comments on Woman burnt while cooking 0

Jamshedpur : Kanchan Devi , a resident of Gandhinagar Baghbera was burned during cooking . The injured woman has been admitted to MGM hospital for treatment.

The incident took place on Tuesday. No one was home at the time of the incident. The underside of the female ‘s head is completely burned . The woman’s situation remains critical at MGM .

Related Articles

Back to Top

Copyright © 2013 The Avenue Mail. All Rights Reserved. Online edition of The Avenue Mail published by Vimal Agarwal. Editor: Vimal Agrawal. Telephone: +91 657 2442826.
%d bloggers like this: