Jamshedpur : Kanchan Devi , a resident of Gandhinagar Baghbera was burned during cooking . The injured woman has been admitted to MGM hospital for treatment.
The incident took place on Tuesday. No one was home at the time of the incident. The underside of the female ‘s head is completely burned . The woman’s situation remains critical at MGM .
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By RK Sinha What happened in Pulwama last week raises concern. We lost some 40 jawans of CRPF in terror attack. There is anger and shock as 125 crore Indians are stunned. We are anxious to see to it that Pakistan is taught a lesson. We must retaliate. The nation is engaged in decoding this […]