Ranchi: Jharkhand Mukti Morcha and its Chief Minister Hemant Soren have found themselves in a difficult situation after bringing in Vijay Hansda, son of former senior Congress leader late Thomas Hansda, in the party fold.
Two senior JMM leaders Hemlal Murmu and Simon Marandi have expressed their displeasure over the importance being given to Vijay Hansda. Congress leaders too, are not happy over the entry of Vijay Hansda in JMM. It is expected that Hansda will get a party ticket from Rajmahal seat. Simon Marandi wants the party to give the ticket for Rajmahal to his son.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on