Gamharia: Tributes were paid to the brave soldiers of the country martyred during battle at a function held at Chhota Gamharia Durga Puja ground on Tuesday.
The programme was organized by Bhutpoorva Sainik Evam Samaj Kalyan Samiti. The chief guest of the programme was the SP of Seraikela Indrajeet Mahatha.
He said duty was foremost in the Indian culture. He said the freedom acquired through the struggle of martyrs should not be wasted idly.
People should try their best to take the country forward on the path of peace and progress, he said.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By RK Sinha The chief of the Indian Army Gen. Bipin Rawat has let it be known to stone-pelting mob in no uncertain term that they should stop thinking or dreaming about ‘azadi’ in Kashmir. It will never be a reality, it will never happen and it is impossible, Gen Rawat has emphasized. These strong […]
- Registration on for Summer Camp at JRD Complex on
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on