Jamshedpur, Jan 2: Bimal Kumar Mahato elder brother of Ex-Dy. CM of Jharkhand Sudhir Mahato breathed his last today after suffering heart attack.
Bimal who was a resident of Uliyan, Kadma feeling unconscious at his place was taken to the hospital on Thursday morning were the doctors declared him brought dead.
The last rites of Bimal were performed on Thursday itself at Parvati Ghat in Bistupur were Ex-CM Arjun Munda, Dulal Bhuiya, Bidhyut Baran Mahato, MLA Ramdas Soren, MLA Raja Giri, Ramesh Hansda, Laxman Tudu, Banna Gupta and other renowned personalities were present.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on