Gamharia : In this regard, Mr Mandal said that despite coming festival Tusu Nilachala Iron & Power Ltd.
The company has not paid salaries to workers by management. On Monday, the company’s assistant general manager about it, they were negotiating the salary.
Meanwhile, Bharat Mandal and Shyampd Phu?che suddenly com murderous attack on him by the Board.
They somehow avoiding their Jann Phuche Kandra police station and informed the police filed
an FIR against them.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By Goutam Shankar Das Jharkhand is 18 years old today. Frog-jumping over its nascent days, it is now in its adolescent era. Irrespective of political observations, Jharkhand has indeed progressed though a bit on the slower side. Jharkhand has seen seven governments in its run as a separate state. Each government has had programs chalked […]
- Asifullah Khan promoted to Jamshedpur FC first-team squad on
- It will be a tough game against JFC: Kerala Blasters coach on
- Tim Cahill’s maiden ISL goal cheered by 20472 Jamshedpur FC fans on
- Adrenaline flushed out as Kerala Blasters decimate Jamshedpur FC’s 2-nil lead at half time on
- JRD Stadium set for another houseful action as JFC looks to break draw jinx on