Gamharia: The sub divisional officer of Seraikela CB Singh today inspected the State Food Corporation
godown at the block headquarters and inspected the storage of foodgrains.
He inspected the rice, salt and other food items and inquired about their storage procedure from the assistant godown manager Rajendra Singh.
He asked the godown manager to put up a banner in the vehicle carrying rice. He said the block had received a total supply of 240 quintal salt.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By Goutam Shankar Das Jharkhand is 18 years old today. Frog-jumping over its nascent days, it is now in its adolescent era. Irrespective of political observations, Jharkhand has indeed progressed though a bit on the slower side. Jharkhand has seen seven governments in its run as a separate state. Each government has had programs chalked […]
- Asifullah Khan promoted to Jamshedpur FC first-team squad on
- It will be a tough game against JFC: Kerala Blasters coach on
- Tim Cahill’s maiden ISL goal cheered by 20472 Jamshedpur FC fans on
- Adrenaline flushed out as Kerala Blasters decimate Jamshedpur FC’s 2-nil lead at half time on
- JRD Stadium set for another houseful action as JFC looks to break draw jinx on