Seraikela: Santhali organization Hor Mahasabha convened a meeting at Government Girls School, Seraikela, on Monday.
The meeting was presided over by Ram Hansda. It was decided to work for the promotion of Ol Chiki script of Santhali.
The members said that more schools and education centres should be opened to train people in Santhali and Ol Chiki. Next meeting of the outfit members will be held at the same venue on 25th December.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on