Ranchi : Rashtriya Janata Dal has expressed resentment over the way of
functioning of the state government.
The state president of the party and former minister Girinath Singh today alleged that the
state government had failed to take steps to provide relief to farmers in many districts
of the state where there was drought like situation in the last rainy season.
He said the government should provide electricity, seeds, fertilizers, financial help and other
facilities to farmers and stop recovering loans from them for the time being.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By Goutam Shankar Das Jharkhand is 18 years old today. Frog-jumping over its nascent days, it is now in its adolescent era. Irrespective of political observations, Jharkhand has indeed progressed though a bit on the slower side. Jharkhand has seen seven governments in its run as a separate state. Each government has had programs chalked […]
- Asifullah Khan promoted to Jamshedpur FC first-team squad on
- It will be a tough game against JFC: Kerala Blasters coach on
- Tim Cahill’s maiden ISL goal cheered by 20472 Jamshedpur FC fans on
- Adrenaline flushed out as Kerala Blasters decimate Jamshedpur FC’s 2-nil lead at half time on
- JRD Stadium set for another houseful action as JFC looks to break draw jinx on