Ranchi : Rashtriya Janata Dal has expressed resentment over the way of
functioning of the state government.
The state president of the party and former minister Girinath Singh today alleged that the
state government had failed to take steps to provide relief to farmers in many districts
of the state where there was drought like situation in the last rainy season.
He said the government should provide electricity, seeds, fertilizers, financial help and other
facilities to farmers and stop recovering loans from them for the time being.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By RK Sinha What happened in Pulwama last week raises concern. We lost some 40 jawans of CRPF in terror attack. There is anger and shock as 125 crore Indians are stunned. We are anxious to see to it that Pakistan is taught a lesson. We must retaliate. The nation is engaged in decoding this […]
- Karwa Chauth celebrated with traditional fervor in Jamshedpur on
- Ranchi Test ticket sale starts Oct 15, price starts at Rs 250 on
- Shooting of Bhojpuri video album begins in Jamshedpur on
- Public Complaint Cell to initiate a direct link between the people on
- Critical kidney patient needs urgent help on