Ranchi: Bharatiya Janata Party MLA Raghuvar Das today said that the state government was showing insensitivity to the current security situation in the state ahead of the proposed Vijay Sankalp Rally of Narendra Modi going to be held on 29th December.
He said the government had not taken steps to ensure fearlessness among the people and organizers. He said the problem of terrorism and extremism threatened peace in the state.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on