Ranchi : ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company announced the launch of
ICICI Prudential Value Fund Series 3, a closed ended equity fund that focuses on investing in
stocks that trade at a discount to their true value.
The fund will be a third in a series of 3 from the theme of ‘value investing’. The stocks picked for the funds will be identified through the process of fundamental analysis.
The fund aims at adopting the ‘value investing’ approach where low priced stocks with justifiable higher fundamentals are identified and invested in with the aim of long – term capital appreciation.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By Goutam Shankar Das Jharkhand is 18 years old today. Frog-jumping over its nascent days, it is now in its adolescent era. Irrespective of political observations, Jharkhand has indeed progressed though a bit on the slower side. Jharkhand has seen seven governments in its run as a separate state. Each government has had programs chalked […]
- Asifullah Khan promoted to Jamshedpur FC first-team squad on
- It will be a tough game against JFC: Kerala Blasters coach on
- Tim Cahill’s maiden ISL goal cheered by 20472 Jamshedpur FC fans on
- Adrenaline flushed out as Kerala Blasters decimate Jamshedpur FC’s 2-nil lead at half time on
- JRD Stadium set for another houseful action as JFC looks to break draw jinx on