Jamshedpur: An orthopaedic camp was organized under the aegis of Adhunik Alloys and Power Limited(AAPL) at Seva Sadan, Kandra on Tuesday. People from five villages benefitted from free health check up during the camp. The check up was done under Dr. P.D. Tridevi, orthopedic surgeon.
While inaugurating the camp Harpreet Singh president, AAPL, said normally bone problems were mostly found in female and old age people and sometimes it was difficult to take such patients to the doctor.
This is the reason why the company has organized the camp for such patients in their locality, he said.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on