Ranchi: Police here claimed to have made a breakthrough in Tileshwar Sahu murder case by arresting Bharatiya Janata Party leader Vinod Yadav. Yadav is accused of providing an accommodation to the killers of Sahu.
Cops have been after Yadav ever since the state general secretary of AJSU Tileshwar Sahu was shot dead in broad daylight in Barhi.
Cops had arresting one of the accused persons, Nitish alias Manish, on the day of the murder itself. An interrogation is on to extort details of the crime from Yadav.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on