Seraikela, Jan 19: Members of Viksit Bharat Nirman Samiti burnt effigy of unemployment at Garaj Chowk in Seraikela on Sunday, January 19.
On the occasion National President of Samiti, Ramesh Bharti said that we will be providing our candidate for every region for the upcoming Loksabha elections in the year 2014.
Our main motive is to eradicate joblessness from all the areas of the district. The Samiti members also launched membership campaign was Roop Singh Hembram, Jatun Tuti, Sushil Nag and several others were present.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on