Ranchi: Suspected Naxalites abducted four persons including three employees of Central Coalfields Limited in the wee hours of Tuesday near Pundi Kanta Ghar under Mandu police station area of Ramgarh district.
Sources said there were more than 20 armed Naxalites in the squad that barged into the Kanta Ghar, an outlet for weighing consignments and took the workers on duty at gunpoint. The rebels took along with them Ganesh Bhuiyan, manager of the outlet, along with three others. Cops are searching for the victims.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on