Seraikela: The date of National Lok Adalat has been changed in view of the ensuing Lok Sabha elections.
It will be held simultaneously with the Mega Lok Adalat from 25th March to 29th March. Earlier it was scheduled to start on 12th April.
The date has been changed on the directive of principal district and sessions judge-cum-district legal services authority president Mohammad Kasim. This was informed by Anuj Kumar, DLSA secretary, on Monday.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By RK Sinha At the National Executive Meeting of the BJP in Delhi (September 8-9) observations made by Prime Minister Narednra Modi and the Party President Amit Shah should be taken note of. The Prime Minister of India is never on leave or on holiday. This is what Amit Shah said emphasizing that ever since […]
- KIIT to set up centre of higher education at Baharagora on
- Mehandi controversy: Rajendra Vidyalaya withdraws suspension of girls on
- Jamshedpur auto-rickshaw and van operators on indefinite strike from today on
- Multi-storied building sealed in Dhatkidih on
- New air route to help Odisha export mangoes to Southeast Asia on