Ranchi: Rajya Sabha MP and a second time candidate for the Rajya Sabha Parimal Nathwani today said that the people and MLAs of the state had seen him and his work in the last six years.
He said he will try to make the young state a special state in his next tenure after he is elected for the Upper House.
He was speaking to scribes after filing his nomination papers before the returning officer and secretary in-charge of the Jharkhand Assembly Sushil Kumar Singh.
Nathwani said he had raised over 615 questions in the Rajya Sabha during his tenure.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on