Jamshedpur: Police Public Coordination Committee members have demanded that an extension of service be given to the assistant sub inspector Ashwini Kumar Azad of Bagbera police station.
They handed over a memorandum addressed to the deputy inspector general (DIG) of Kolhan in this connection to the senior superintendent of police, East Singhbhum, AV Homkar, on Monday.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By RK Sinha At the National Executive Meeting of the BJP in Delhi (September 8-9) observations made by Prime Minister Narednra Modi and the Party President Amit Shah should be taken note of. The Prime Minister of India is never on leave or on holiday. This is what Amit Shah said emphasizing that ever since […]
- KIIT to set up centre of higher education at Baharagora on
- Mehandi controversy: Rajendra Vidyalaya withdraws suspension of girls on
- Jamshedpur auto-rickshaw and van operators on indefinite strike from today on
- Multi-storied building sealed in Dhatkidih on
- New air route to help Odisha export mangoes to Southeast Asia on