Jamshedpur: Telco police recovered the body of a 35 year old man near a public toilet in M Type area at Telco on Saturday.
They suspect the man was killed with sharp weapons. Injury marks were found on the neck. The deceased was identified as Abdul Latif alias Raju, a resident of Barinagar, Telco.
An FIR has been lodged in this connection. Cops said the deceased was addicted to narcotic substances. The cause of murder is not clear yet, they said.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on