Gamharia: The state transport and tribal welfare minister Champai Soren today said that the state government was providing modern agricultural equipments to the farmers of the state in a bid to ensure that agricultural production goes up.
He was speaking during the inauguration of the district level Kisan Mela. He said the farmers should have faith in artificial means of irrigation and other agricultural activities.
He said the state government was also repairing ponds to help farmers. Many people were present during the Kisan Mela.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on