Jamshedpur : Seeking special status to Jharkhand a bandh has been called on March 2. Jharkhand Vikas Morcha ( JVM) has announced to led its support and the party workers will come on the streets. JVM leader Abhay Singh has said that the party workers will make sure
that the bandh is successful.
Support has also been sought from Singhbhum Chamber of Commerce, Jamshedpur Chamber of Commerce , transport , hotel , and Mango Bus Mini Bus Association. Singh said that a torch march will
also be taken in support of the bandh.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By RK Sinha The chief of the Indian Army Gen. Bipin Rawat has let it be known to stone-pelting mob in no uncertain term that they should stop thinking or dreaming about ‘azadi’ in Kashmir. It will never be a reality, it will never happen and it is impossible, Gen Rawat has emphasized. These strong […]
- Registration on for Summer Camp at JRD Complex on
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on