Ranchi: A workshop on juvenile justice was organized by Jharkhand Legal Service Authority at Nyaya Sadan in the state Capital on Sunday.
The chief guest of the programme was the Chief Justice of Jharkhand R Banumati.
She said the purpose of the seminar was to inform people about the objectives of the Juvenile Justice Act and achieve harmony with children at conflict with law.
Many police officials and other dignitaries were present during the programme.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on