Saraikela: Power supply to several houses under Sarikela Nagar Panchayat was discontinued due to pending bills by the owners during a campaign of Jharkhand State Electricity Board on Saturday.
The drive was led by Rajesh Kumar junior engineer of Power Supply Division Sariakela on Saturday.
According to Kumar, the residents owner were informed about their pending electricity dues before the raid.
As many as eight household connections were discontinued after the pending dues exceeded Rs 5000, officials said.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By Goutam Shankar Das For almost 69 years, I have been witness to many Dipawali festivities and my reflections on the celebration of this festival of light and sound has broadened with just one factor remaining constant – the factor of a great divide. For years, I have been witness to people spending huge amounts, […]
- Asifullah Khan promoted to Jamshedpur FC first-team squad on
- It will be a tough game against JFC: Kerala Blasters coach on
- Tim Cahill’s maiden ISL goal cheered by 20472 Jamshedpur FC fans on
- Adrenaline flushed out as Kerala Blasters decimate Jamshedpur FC’s 2-nil lead at half time on
- JRD Stadium set for another houseful action as JFC looks to break draw jinx on