Seraikela: In continuation of party’s “Ek Note Kamal Par Vote” campaign, BJP leaders led teams of party activists in different parts of Seraikela to reach the people in their respective polling booth areas to receive donations and seek their blessings in the form of votes in the forthcoming general elections.
On the occasion Lalan Singh, Rajesh Nanda Nagar , Sohan Singh , Rajkumar Singh , Pankaj Das ,
astrologer Raj , Joanie BJP including Hazara and Rajesh Mahapatra were present .
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on