Ranchi: Chief Minister Hemant Soren has set up a special committee to formulate a domicile policy in the state.
Earlier too, three special committees were formed with the same objective with little success. In fact, the domicile policy of former state of Bihar was adopted with some amendments on 3rd March 1982.
The policy was however later rejected by court and the government was asked to re-formulate a domicile policy.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By RK Sinha At the National Executive Meeting of the BJP in Delhi (September 8-9) observations made by Prime Minister Narednra Modi and the Party President Amit Shah should be taken note of. The Prime Minister of India is never on leave or on holiday. This is what Amit Shah said emphasizing that ever since […]
- KIIT to set up centre of higher education at Baharagora on
- Mehandi controversy: Rajendra Vidyalaya withdraws suspension of girls on
- Jamshedpur auto-rickshaw and van operators on indefinite strike from today on
- Multi-storied building sealed in Dhatkidih on
- New air route to help Odisha export mangoes to Southeast Asia on