Ranchi: Chief Minister Hemant Soren has set up a special committee to formulate a domicile policy in the state.
Earlier too, three special committees were formed with the same objective with little success. In fact, the domicile policy of former state of Bihar was adopted with some amendments on 3rd March 1982.
The policy was however later rejected by court and the government was asked to re-formulate a domicile policy.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By RK Sinha The chief of the Indian Army Gen. Bipin Rawat has let it be known to stone-pelting mob in no uncertain term that they should stop thinking or dreaming about ‘azadi’ in Kashmir. It will never be a reality, it will never happen and it is impossible, Gen Rawat has emphasized. These strong […]
- Registration on for Summer Camp at JRD Complex on
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on