Ranchi: The deputy commissioner of Vinay Kumar Choubey has warned the agitating staff of the district administration against continuing agitation till before 5th February, failing which such staff will be terminated from service.
A notice has been issued in this regard by the DC.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By RK Sinha What happened in Pulwama last week raises concern. We lost some 40 jawans of CRPF in terror attack. There is anger and shock as 125 crore Indians are stunned. We are anxious to see to it that Pakistan is taught a lesson. We must retaliate. The nation is engaged in decoding this […]
- Karwa Chauth celebrated with traditional fervor in Jamshedpur on
- Ranchi Test ticket sale starts Oct 15, price starts at Rs 250 on
- Shooting of Bhojpuri video album begins in Jamshedpur on
- Public Complaint Cell to initiate a direct link between the people on
- Critical kidney patient needs urgent help on