Jamshedpur : The workers engaged in road construction project under Chowka police station have accused the contractor to give lower wages.
About four dozen workers gave a written complaint to the labour officer S Hembram.
He said the old minimum wage rate was Rs 127 but as per the new norms Rs 167 minimum wage must be given.
The officials also pointed out that the complaint will soon sent and the contractor will act on
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By RK Sinha The chief of the Indian Army Gen. Bipin Rawat has let it be known to stone-pelting mob in no uncertain term that they should stop thinking or dreaming about ‘azadi’ in Kashmir. It will never be a reality, it will never happen and it is impossible, Gen Rawat has emphasized. These strong […]
- Registration on for Summer Camp at JRD Complex on
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on