Ranchi: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leaders have set out on a mission to thank the people of the state for making the Vijay Sankalp rally of party’s prime ministerial candidate and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
They will be holding public meetings and visiting various places across the state to express gratitude to the people for supporting Modi’s rally held on 29th December last in Ranchi.
Many senior party leaders including state president Dr Ravindra Rai and former Chief Minister Arjun Munda are also participating in the campaign.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By Goutam Shankar Das Jharkhand is 18 years old today. Frog-jumping over its nascent days, it is now in its adolescent era. Irrespective of political observations, Jharkhand has indeed progressed though a bit on the slower side. Jharkhand has seen seven governments in its run as a separate state. Each government has had programs chalked […]
- Asifullah Khan promoted to Jamshedpur FC first-team squad on
- It will be a tough game against JFC: Kerala Blasters coach on
- Tim Cahill’s maiden ISL goal cheered by 20472 Jamshedpur FC fans on
- Adrenaline flushed out as Kerala Blasters decimate Jamshedpur FC’s 2-nil lead at half time on
- JRD Stadium set for another houseful action as JFC looks to break draw jinx on