Ranchi: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leaders have set out on a mission to thank the people of the state for making the Vijay Sankalp rally of party’s prime ministerial candidate and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
They will be holding public meetings and visiting various places across the state to express gratitude to the people for supporting Modi’s rally held on 29th December last in Ranchi.
Many senior party leaders including state president Dr Ravindra Rai and former Chief Minister Arjun Munda are also participating in the campaign.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on