Ranchi: Former Bharatiya Janata Party state spokesperson Dr Umashankar Kedia today said the Opposition parties of BJP were dazzled by the huge success of the Vijay Sankalp rally of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
The large number of people attending the rally has proved the huge popularity of Modi and the party, he said. It is a challenge for the Opposition parties that have refused to accept the truth, Kedia said.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on