Ranchi: State Congress president Sukhdev Bhagat has sought list of party workers acting against the interest of the party from all district presidents of the party.
He said such members should be immediately expelled from the party ahead of the Lok Sabha polls to ensure sureshot victory of the party.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By RK Sinha At the National Executive Meeting of the BJP in Delhi (September 8-9) observations made by Prime Minister Narednra Modi and the Party President Amit Shah should be taken note of. The Prime Minister of India is never on leave or on holiday. This is what Amit Shah said emphasizing that ever since […]
- KIIT to set up centre of higher education at Baharagora on
- Mehandi controversy: Rajendra Vidyalaya withdraws suspension of girls on
- Jamshedpur auto-rickshaw and van operators on indefinite strike from today on
- Multi-storied building sealed in Dhatkidih on
- New air route to help Odisha export mangoes to Southeast Asia on