Noamundi: Bank of India, Gua branch, organized a Loan Mela on the bank premises.
The branch manager SC Nayak and other bank staff welcomed customers and provided them personal loan of total worth RS 4.90 lakh to seven persons for purchasing heavy vehicles and tractor and Rs 26 lakh was paid to businessmen, Rs 5 lakhs to villagers and Rs 1.2 lakh to four farmers.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By Goutam Shankar Das Jharkhand is 18 years old today. Frog-jumping over its nascent days, it is now in its adolescent era. Irrespective of political observations, Jharkhand has indeed progressed though a bit on the slower side. Jharkhand has seen seven governments in its run as a separate state. Each government has had programs chalked […]
- Asifullah Khan promoted to Jamshedpur FC first-team squad on
- It will be a tough game against JFC: Kerala Blasters coach on
- Tim Cahill’s maiden ISL goal cheered by 20472 Jamshedpur FC fans on
- Adrenaline flushed out as Kerala Blasters decimate Jamshedpur FC’s 2-nil lead at half time on
- JRD Stadium set for another houseful action as JFC looks to break draw jinx on