Ranchi: Normal life across the state has gone haywire with the various organizations calling strike on almost every passing day. In the last four days, numerous strikes have led the people to lead a restricted life with commercial activities suffering a jolt.
Banking services adversely suffered due to the call for strike given by various bank unions. Ghatwar Adivasi Mahasabha has also announced to go on a statewide strike to demand inclusion of Ghatwar caste in Scheduled Tribe category.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on