Ranchi: Opposition party leaders created hullaballoo on the seventh day of the budget session in Jharkhand Assembly on the issue of contract of country-made liquor on Wednesday.
The chaos led to disruption of the proceedings in the house before lunch break. The state excise minister Jaiprakash Bhai Patel said no final decision had been taken by the government on the issue of awarding country-made liquor contract.
He was replying to a query raised by the Jharkhand Vikas Morcha MLA Nirbhay Shahabadi.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on