Ranchi: Humayun Ansari, president of National Momin Conference, joined All Jharkhand Students Union on Friday. He joined the party at the residence of party president Sudesh Mahato at Kanke.
Mahato welcomed Ansari and said his joining the party will definitely give a fillip to party’s performance in the elections. He said the party had demanded special state status for Jharkhand and made its main agenda in the Parliamentary election.
He said the party should get victory to put pressure on the Central government for the fulfillment of the special state status demand.
- September 22, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- May 30, 2017
- May 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
By R K SINHA The manner in which the farmers of Maharashtra placed their demands before the government deserves all praise. Thousands of farmers marched to Mumbai covering 180 kilometers of distance without causing any inconvenience to public. The agitating farmers carried their protest in true Gandhian way, peaceful protest. It should set example for […]
- New parking zones to come up in city to meet traffic chaos on
- Jharkhand govt waives stamp duty for land registration by women on
- Jharkhand to be made IT hub: CM at ‘Advantage 2015 program’ on
- Jharkhand gives second language status to Magahi, Angika, Bhojpuri and Maithili on
- Helmet a must for riders, Jamshedpur police intensify drive on